Madison, Nana, and Papa enjoyed a fun weekend away in Pigeon Forge. p.s. This photo was sent via Nana's new Blackberry Curve...good job, Mom!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I agree. Mom you are getting too good with technology. We are going to have to get you a second job working at NASA. Hope you had fun. Congrats on 40 years of marriage. That is very impressive. Hope Jared and I last that long. We may have each other killed before then.
2 comments:
I agree. Mom you are getting too good with technology. We are going to have to get you a second job working at NASA. Hope you had fun. Congrats on 40 years of marriage. That is very impressive. Hope Jared and I last that long. We may have each other killed before then.
Great picture...It was great to see you 2 adorable ladies today!
Post a Comment