skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life with Bostons
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Maddie and Lillie Learn Their B Words
I think Maddie and Lillie are more interested in the other
b
word...
b
alls. Maybe they should be watching out for the
b
ear that was in the subdivision next to ours (mom's subdivision) instead of looking at
b
ubbles.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Dog Daze
Run Free, Sweet Thunder
13 years ago
The Brown's Basics
Update
17 years ago
Blog Archive
►
2010
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2009
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(41)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(12)
▼
August
(12)
Wordless Wednesday, Aug. 27
Happy Birthday Big Sis
The Three Amigas
Wordless Wednesday...thanks to my friend at Dog Daze!
Lilly's Theory of Chair Stealing
Saturday Morning
Maddie and Lillie Learn Their B Words
I'm So Jealous
BELLA BOB
I Thought I Saw a Pretty Bird
Enjoying the sunny weather!
BOSTONS
About Me
Kelli
I am married to a wonderful man. We have two beautiful children. I love teaching first grade.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment